Etude House Baby Doll Puff Blending Sponge

Hi ~ sweet girl! Do you always use your fingers to evenly spread the blemish balm cream or concealer on your face? Or are you afraid to use your hand apply to something on your face coz you're thinking you might transfer the germs from your hands to your face and end up having acne problems? Now this thing is for you!
Etude House has created a tool for applying liquid cosmetics on your face. Be ready for ~~



*drumrolls*





Etude House Baby Doll Puff Blending Sponge
"BB cream,Highlighter, Blusher Make-up puff "



This puff helps your make-up look natural when you use liquid make-up items like make-up base, foundation, highlighter,blusher.



Ayo~ Cute! 

How to use this:
Using the bottom of the foundation puff for your chin and forehead.
Using sharped point to tap under the eyes and rounded side of nose.



Let's try this puff with Etude House BB Cream!



Dispense right amount of BB cream on you hand.



Dab the bottom part of puff on the BB cream.



I use my hands to apply the BB cream (left). I use puff to apply BB cream (right). There's really a big difference:much improved adhesion, eliminates redness and covers blemishes. Using the puff is much more nicer and more hygienic.






You can wash this after using to prevent build up of germs. So hygienic! You can soak it in lukewarm water.




Placing it in running water removes the foundation, BB cream, debris that was being  buried in the puff.
Use soap to clean it but remember to rinse thoroughly!




Wring it dry in the shade.However, if you twist too hard, the foam will be damage, please be careful!



Last post for today! Goodnight☆


XOXO,
Mikan~

2 comments:

  1. I always use my fingers in applying bb creams because I find it more easy and I don't need to wash sponges anymore, but I think using a blending puff will really make a difference. I'll try it out next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.Me too, I use my fingers to apply bb cream on my face,there were times also that I stained my shirt because of this but when i went etude house and the friendly saleslady show this puff to me and demonstrate its use. I was amazed with the results...^^Thanks for your comment =)

      Delete

© ✿ピンクの桃のプリン✿, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena