Hello Kitty Mouse

 This time I'm gonna show you what includes from my Khaul last time. Ready? Yes!!

I found this super cute pink Hello Kitty 3D Optical Mouse  in a  gadgets store in Myeongdong. Who would expect that from a well known shopping haven from cosmetics - fashion - accessories. There is this little cute store the sells cutest stuff for your lovely gadgets. When I saw this, I didn't think  twice and grab it immediately.


deng
.
.
.
.
deng
.
.
.
.



Girls! take note. A whopping 11,000 KRW discount!!!Looked much more compact and adorable.




Hello Kitty Mouse.Well this is also good as a gift ....It comes with a Hello Kitty White Mouse Pad too.




Baby Pink + White Hello Kitty's compact mouse.
Hello Kitty collectors.. Hello!


USB 2.0 specification
 800dpi mouse.







Cute polka dots reminds me of lady bugs. 






What I like about this is, there is no need for a software to install,lightweight and it's Hello Kitty. The only downside is it's not wireless which makes the tabletop looks messy. Just sayin'.Lol!



XOXO,
  









3 comments:

© ✿ピンクの桃のプリン✿, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena